04/02/2012 9:30 AM - 04/05/2012 11:00 AM FIS ~ 5th Grade Camp(Cross/Droelle/May,Hinds/Mott,Burks/M.S./Pierce
7:00 AM-4:00 PM 8th Grade Cedar Point Trip Sign Up
Dear Eighth Grade Parents:
The end of the year is quickly approaching. The Hartland Middle School Student Council is happy to announce its annual Cedar Point trip for the eighth grade. The Cedar Point trip will be Friday, June 1, 2012. The cost of the trip is $75. Students may not use Cedar Point Season Passes for this trip. Students are only allowed to go to the main Cedar Point Park, no other separate park activity (e.g. Soak City and Challenge Park).
1. Parents MUST come into the Hartland Middle School Office on any regularly scheduled school day between March 26 and April 25, 2012 (office hours are 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.). Late night sign up is April 24 till 8:00 p.m. This procedure will guarantee your knowledge and approval of your child’s attendance on our trip.
2. Cost is $75 payable with check or cash only— MUST be paid when parents sign up. There are no refunds after you have signed up and paid.
3. Honor points—MUST have at least one honor point left to be eligible for this trip.
4. Partner sign up—Students sign up with partner during week of May 7th through May11th. This will occur from 7:30 a.m. until 7:40 a.m. ONLY in front of Mrs. Paulson’s room.
5. Food is available for purchase at Cedar Point, but lunches, snacks, and beverages may be taken.
On Friday, June 1, 2012, we will depart from Hartland Middle School at 7:00 a.m. PROMPTLY. Students must be at the school no later than 6:30 a.m. We will return to Hartland Middle School at approximately 10:30 p.m. Chartered buses will be used for transportation.
This year has been a good year for the Student Council. We have worked hard and had a great deal of fun. Cedar Point is a wonderful way to close out the year. Because this is a school function, students are expected to follow the dress code as well as remain with other Hartland Middle School students participating in the school trip. Students who associate with others not a part of the trip will be retained at our central meeting point. During the day, one check-in must be made by all students at 1:00 p.m.
We look forward to your child’s attendance. If more information is needed, feel free to contact the office at 810‑626-2400 any time between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on school days.